There’s nothing like a beautiful, healthy smile to make you feel great about yourself. If you’re not happy with the way your teeth look, cosmetic dentistry can boost your self-image – and even change the way other people see you. In fact, research shows that people with straight, white smiles tend to be perceived as smarter, more attractive and more successful.
Here are just some of the ways we can help you smile brighter:
- Broken, cracked and mismatched teeth can be repaired with veneers and inlays.
- Missing teeth can be replaced with natural-looking implants.
- Stained, yellowed teeth can be whitened for a brighter, whiter appearance, often in as little as one visit.
- A "gummy" smile (one that shows too much gum) can be adjusted quickly and painlessly with laser dentistry.
- Unsightly silver amalgams can be replaced with white fillings that match your teeth exactly.
- Old crowns that show black lines can be replaced with newer non-metal crowns.
Thinking about improving your smile? Talk to us today – we can put together a customized plan to revitalize the look and health of your teeth.